See photos (3)

CHAPELLE DE COURBEFOSSE

Historic site and monument, Chapel, Vernacular in Fougerolles-du-Plessis
  • The present chapel was rebuilt on a building already mentioned in texts from 1135 and was owned by the Abbey of Savigny from the 12th to 18th centuries. Note: the statue of the virgin, the inscriptions along the nave etc.

  • Accepted customers
    • Individuals
    • Groups
Services
  • Services
    • Free site access
    • Self-guided tours for groups
    • Guided tours for groups on request
    • Self-guided tours for individuals